**Note: The information listed here is subject to change without notification. Please call the number listed above for current prices and information.
The Gymnasium Restoration Committee is the governing body for rules and regulations and operations of the facilities. The GRC is a sub-committee of the Perry Township Fire Department with the sole purpose of assuring the facility develops enough funds for maintenance and upkeep of the gym and surrounding grounds, any additional money will be provided to the fire department to assist in their mission of protecting the community. All proceeds from rental fees and donations are the sole financial support for the gymnasium.
The facilities and grounds may be rented to groups or individuals for commercial or fund-raising events. All requests for commercial use or fund raising events must be submitted in writing for approval by the GRC. The GRC will determine regulations that shall apply for each individual event.
Perry Township Volunteer Fire Department or The Gymnasium Restoration Committee or the town of Springville is not responsible for any person or personal property used on the property.
Rules and Regulations:
1. There is a Fifty percent non-refundable deposit required for all reservations. Space is not officially reserved until deposit is received.
2. Renters are responsible for any damage to the property.
3. Renters must stay within the space reserved.
4. All persons participating in your event are participating at their own risk.
5. All trash must be removed by renters. (includes restroom trash)
6. All chairs and tables must be returned to their original place.
7. Renters must sweep all floors after use.
Gym only with heat $25.00 Per Hour
Meeting Room with heat $45.00 Per Day
Meeting Room without heat $30.00 Per Day
Gym Shelter House $30.00 Per Day
*Shelter includes use of restrooms and electricity
*Use of tables and chairs $10.00
*GRC reserves the right to change rental rates as needed