Perry Twp. Vol. Fire Dept. Golf Scramble
Saturday, JUNE 5th
Stone Crest Golf Course
Play in this year’s Golf Scramble and receive a $50 gift card to www.Store4golfers.com, get lunch at 1:00 pm – Rib-eye Steak, slaw, green beans, chips, dinner roll, soda & dessert.
2:00 pm – Shotgun Start
Prizes for 1st & 2nd teams
See Rules below for other prizes and contests
$50 Entry Fee
Click here if you have MS Word: 2010 Entry Form
If you do not have MS Word print from this page: 2010 Entry Form
Call for more info – 812-583-2033
Title Sponsor: Super Oldies 105.5 WQRK
Major Sponsors: Bedford Federal Savings Bank, Indiana State Senator Brent Steele
Hole Sponsors: Marketing Matters, Phillips Well Drilling, Premier Remodeling, Springville General Store, UTU Local 1548
PERRY TWP VOLUNTEER FIRE/EMS DEPARTMENT GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES:
1. Each player in the foursome hits off the tee. The “captain” then decides which is the best ball to play, and all four players make their next shot from that spot. This process continues for each shot (including putts) until the ball is in the hole. (Note: Balls not being used are simply picked up and moved to the best shot.)
2. The team score on each hole is the number of strokes taken to get the ball in the hole using the “best” shots.
3. Each foursome must use one tee shot of each player during the round.
4. Shots must be played from as close to the spot of the shot selected as possible and must be played from the same type of lie (i.e. not moved from rough to fairway).
5. If your group is a threesome, one player will be allowed to hit two shots on each hole. For example, player one will hit two shots on hole one, player two on hole two, player three on hole three, player one on hole four and so on. Keep the rotation the same.
6. Men tee off from the white tees and women from the red tees, option for 60+ can use the gold tees.
1. Please smooth all marks made in Sand Bunkers.
2. Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
3. Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
4. Balls may be cleaned on the green, and ball marks repaired prior to putting. You may not repair spike marks prior to putting.
5. Please observe all local course rules.
(Mulligans cannot be used for contests)
1. Longest Drive (Men’s and Women’s): On 1 West hole. Your drive must be in the fairway to count. If you beat the existing longest drive, put your name on the marker in the fairway and move it to your ball location.
2. Closest to the Pin: On 8 West hole. If your tee shot is closest to the Pin/Hole, write your name on the marker card and place the marker in the ground on the spot where your ball came to rest. Once the marker has been placed in the ground, it should stay there until someone else hits a closer shot.
3. Hole in One: On 7 East hole. Just get a hole in one – pretty simple, Pebble Beach Golf Vacation, 5 days/4 nights includes overnight accommodations, a round of golf at Pebble Beach and Spy Glass for 2 plus round trip airfare. Valued at $7,500.
4. Auxiliary Hole in One: On 2 West, 4 West and 4 East. Just get a hole in one – pretty simple, win a Bose Wave Music System, Nike Golf Equipment or $500 Visa gift card.
5. 50/50 Putt Challenge: $3 for 1 chance or $5 for 2 chances to hit a long putt from a designated spot on the practice green. If you hit the putt you get 50% of the money from the challenge. If we have more than 1 winner we will have a putt-off, whoever hits the putt gets 50% of the money, if no one hits the putt in the putt-off the golfer who is closest to the hole will win the 50%.
6. Mulligans: can be purchased for $3.00 each. They can be used to “do over” a bad shot, but only by the individual who purchases the mulligan. The entire foursome is not allowed to hit again. Maximum of 2 mulligans per person.
7. Fun Prizes: Get a prize for having the shortest drive, most balls in the water (not on purpose), best & worst dressed.
Tees: Men use the white tees. Ladies use the red tees. Option for 60+ can use the gold tees.
Enjoy the day!
Thank you for supporting the Perry Twp Volunteer Fire/EMS Dept.